July 21, 2008

Evan & Nicole's Engagement Shoot

I think everyone can appreciate this insanely busy time of year. All the talk of vacation (for some that's all it is - talk), the unanticipated family reunions, as it turns out now is the best time to buy a car, and not the best time to buy a house, and of course - weddings, weddings, and more weddings. We have been spending so much time in the studio and on location that we cannot remember what our kitchen looks like. I'll say a very stressful, but a very exciting time.

A couple weeks ago we met with Evan and Nicole - right away I felt tension. As we arrived to our first location Nicole seemed a little worried. I guess she didn't know what to expect, but I must say, she picked up the whole idea of posing and having fun real quickly. They also brought along Jeremiah, their super-cute son, who wasn't very impressed with the whole idea of pictures, but played along. I've added some photos from the shoot for a sneak peek.


--Daniel









No comments: